Spartanburg Animal Clinic offers boarding for dogs and cats so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel.
At Spartanburg Animal Clinic, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Daily Runs (3-4 times per day)
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Outdoor Leash Walks
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Temperature Controlled, Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Individual Playtime
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
For your pet's comfort, we allow personal toys, food, and blankets. Pets staying 2 nights or more receive a free bath, brush out, nail trim, and anal gland expression before going home.
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – DHLPP vaccine (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza), Rabies, and Bordetella
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies
- All Pets must be free from Internal and External Parasites
Please feel free to drop off your pet's vaccine history to us prior to boarding. We look forward to your pet's vacation!